5/12/2012

Tangerine Love Bondage

It was time to switch up the polish. I recently got new polishes and used two of them. The gold color I used for my stamp came in my Birchbox yesterday. It is Color Club Disco Nap. The base color is from my Sephora + Pantone Universe set in Tangerine Tango Creme. It's kinda funny how both polishes refer to dances. Just a random thought.


 
Here are the two colors used. The left is Color Club Disco Nap and the right is Sephora + Pantone Universe in Tangerine Tango Creme.


Close up of two stamp images
The image on the left is from my Mash-13 plate. The image on the right is from my Konad M83 plate. Because the gold color is metallic, I had to do extra scrubbing to get the polish out of every little line so the stamp went on properly.


Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. amazing nails :)
    they are sooo cute!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... Definitely worth the extra effort

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.