5/02/2012

BB Creams

So I am trying to find a BB cream for me. I have bought some samples and so far I'm not too impressed. All of the Skin79 creams made my face look pasty white... YUCK! I do like the Smashbox BB cream but I'm not sure it's worth $30 or so for a full size. Anyone have good brand suggestions? 

From left to right... Super+ Beblesh Balm, Luminous Pearl Beblesh Balm, Super+ Beblesh Balm Triple Function, The Prestige Beblesh Balm (all 4 from the Skin79 BB Cream Black Mini Set), and Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in Light/Medium. 


The Skin79 BB Creams did not offer a color choice when I bought the mini set. Weird thing is they actually look as if they would match the best. I have used my Mac Studiofix N5 and my NYX HD loose powder and it looks awful to me. I can't imagine what it would look like once I start getting some sun on my face.





These aren't blended on my skin... I just spread them out to show the color/consistancy.

I followed this to a "T"...


How To Use BB Cream?

  1. First, please follow the skin care routine, cleanser, toner, lotion and the last is BB Cream.
  2. Next, please apply a proper amount and blend it evenly to entire face. 
  3. For areas with enlarged pores or blemish, tip the cream on troubled points for better concealing effect. 
  4. Afterwards, you may apply loose powder or foundation for a long-lasting nude makeup look. 




I dunno :(




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Put the cream on your finger tips and rub both hands together and pat the BB cream into your skin. Mineral makeup works well over the top using the BB cream as a primer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't patting it on... maybe that's my issue. I was using my fingers to apply it and then put a loose powder over it with a brush.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.