5/20/2012

Stranger Eclipse

I wanted to do an eclipse theme for today's event even though I won't get a chance to actually see it... Darn weather!! 

I grabbed the closest color that I have for the moon. It might be too green but I decided to stick with it. It's the same color the you see in Marvin the Martian cartoons :)  Since it is called a Ring of Fire, I added flames  in glitter. I think it turned out pretty cool looking. 
So here are the colors I used... OPI Stranger Tides, L.A. Colors Art Club in Gold Glitter, and Sephora + Pantone Universe in Tangerine Tango Glitter.

Here is a close up of my thumb so you can see my flames. I applied the gold glitter on top of the tangerine and streaked it to look more like actual flames. What do you think? 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.