5/09/2012

Sunset

The other day I was going through tutorials from different sites and found one using the Maybelline Color Tattoo eye shadows. This look is nothing close to what I had seen but I had recently bought the Color Tattoo in Fierce & Tangy and wanted to use it. I called it suset because after looking at it, it reminded me of a pretty sunset here in WA.

Primer/base: UD Primer Potion
Inner Lid: Coastal Scents Go Sydney Palette top and middle gold color
Lid: Mac Color Tattoo Fierce & Tangy with Sleek Acid Palette orange color over it
Outer V: Color Tattoo in Audacious Asphalt with Coastal Scents Go Sydney Palette bottom green
Crease: Coastal Scents Go Sydney Palette middle green
Brow Bone: Coastal Scents Go Sydney palette middle pink
Highlight: Loreal HIP Cream Shadow Paint in Secretive
Liner: Physicians Formula and MAC Undercurrent on lower lid/Waterline.
Mascara: UDD Eyelash Primer and Giorgio Armani ETK



This is Color Tattoo in Fierce & Tangy.
This is Color Tattoo in Audacious Asphalt. I applied this
Coastal Scents Go Sydney Palette... I used the top and middle colors in first column... middle and bottom in second column, and middle in last column.
Sleek iDivine Acid Palette... Used the bright orange
Loreal HIP Cream Shadow Paint in Secretive
Mac Pearlglide pencil in Undercurrent
Physicians Formula 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner Ultra Black... I love the very fine tip on this.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.