5/24/2012

Immortal Plushie

So here is my first look using my new Fyrinnae shadows. I used Dinosaur Plushie and Immortality which both have flashes of multi-colored sparkle. I think you can see the sparkle in these pics though nothing like in person. This look lasted for 13 hours with no fading or creasing so I am very happy with the shadows. 
Since the Fyrinnae shadows state they work best over a sticky base, I pulled out my Mac Color Base in Pearl and Maybelline Color Tattoo in Audacious Asphalt. Both have a tacky base and are close enough to the colors I used so the shadows show up their true beauty. 

Primer/base: UD Primer Potion
Inner Corner: Mac Cream Base in Pearl
Inner Lid: Fyrinnae DInosaur Plushie over Mac Cream Base in Pearl
Lid: Fyrinnae Immortality over Maybelline Color Tattoo in Audacious Asphalt
Outer V: Giorgio Armani ETK Black
Crease: Giorgio Armani ETK Black and Fyrinnae Immortality blended together
Brow Bone: Makeup Geek Shimma Shimma
Highlight: Makeup Geek Shimma Shimma
Upper Lid Liner: Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
Lower Lid Liner: Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack with Giorgio Armani Black patted over it.
Mascara: Giorgio Armani ETK
Eyelashes: Ardell 318





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.