5/06/2012

Sephora + Pantone Universe

I found this beauty on Thursday at Sephora. I have been coveting orange polishes lately and these were perfect. I got four different polishes, each with a different finish, in the same color. My pictures are a little dark but still close to the true color. The orange is dark.


Here are the swatches. From left to right... 2 coats of Tangerine Tango Glitter, 2 coats of Tangering Tango creme, 1 coat of Tangerine Tango Matte, and 3 coats of Tangerine Tango Shimmer.

Tangerine Tango Shimmer

Tangerine Tango Matte

Tangering Tango creme

Tangerine Tango Glitter

I got my Target bag the same day I bought this set and thought... Wow, these match! Funny thing is Friday I went shopping with my friend Alisa and we stopped at Old Navy. In the clearance section was a top that had the same hot pink and orange stripes. I didn't buy it because I thought it was over priced but it was just weird seeing all of this matching stuff. I bet if I wasn't into orange right now I wouldn't have even noticed.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.