5/27/2012

Pure Ice Vinyl Remix and Coronation Remix

I had been searching for a few weeks for the new Pure Ice Vinyl Remix sets. I finally found them at Walmart Friday night. I bought all but the yellow. I'm not a big yellow fan, So I have some swatches and my first nail look using them.


Here are what they look like. From the left... Glam Rock, Vintage Remix, Rock Star, Rave, and DJ Spinner. The bottom white is Platinum Magic Base Coat. You don't have to use the base coat to get the effect. Any light colored polish will show the colored crackle polish.

Sorry for the slight blur... I used my lightning bolt french mani guides for the design. For the base I used OPI DS Coronation. The top crackle is Vintage Remix and the bottom is Rock Star.



Here is me just playing around. It's so cool that the polish crackles the way you brush the polish on. As you can see, I have some curved lines. I'm fully digging on the plaid one.



These are little files that come with the set. They are really cheesy.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.