5/28/2012

Magnetic Butterfly

 When I was grabbing some polish for my mom, I noticed my magnetic polishes sitting in the stand and very lonely. I couldn't find any of my magnets so I almost nixed the idea but remembered one of the polishes comes with a magnet built into the removable cap. So here is what I came up with.

Polishes used... left one is China Glaze Magnetix in Drawn to You and the right one is Nails Inc. magnetic polish in Trafalgar Square.

The cap on the Nails Inc. polish comes off and has a wavy magnetic on the top. I used it for both polishes.

My little bag of holographic butterflies. They are soooo cute.

At first, I was going to just use the CG magnetic polish but it seemed a bit boring by itself. So I free-handed the Nails Inc. polish and put a few butterflies on it.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.