5/02/2012

Heritage Rouge Golden Olive

I was looking through some pics of looks that I like and found one similar to this. I decided to use colors that go with the headband I wanted to wear. 
This is the headband I wanted to wear. I decided to add the pop of purple instead of turquoise under my eye. I have my hair in a simple updo with bangs and this headband. 


Primer/base: UD Primer Potion and Buxom Shih Tzu on lid only
Inner Lid: Mac Old Gold pigment
Lid: Mac Golden Olive pigment
Outer V: Mac Purple Crush Metal pigment
Crease: Mac Night Light pigment
Brow Bone: Mac Heritage Rouge pigment
Highlight: Giorgio Armani ETK 23 Madre Perle

Liner: UD 24/7 liquid liner in perversion on my upper lid, Mac Black Funk pencil, and UD 24/7 liner in Ransom on my lower lid.
Mascara: Giorgio Armani ETK













Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.