5/23/2012

Fyrinnae swatches


I was browsing through some of the links I saved a while back and ran across the Fyrinnae site. I hadn't bought any shadows so I started browsing and WOW! These pigments are phenomenal. Sooooo pretty. The best part is the price. I decided to get samples which are $2.00 a piece and you get quite a bit. The full size are around $5-$6. Most look best with a sticky base. Some are not lip safe. All are eye safe though :)


So I got my package yesterday and thought I would share with everyone. BTW, there was a sample included :) I was soooo excited. I love getting free stuff.

Bastet - Deep, velvety black filled with gold sparkle.

Biker Chic - Turquoise-blue sparkles on a black base

Callipygian - Vibrant Kelly/emerald green on black

Dinosaur Plushie - A gleaming sheer metallic with many flashes of multi-colored sparkle. I love this one. Def a fav from this bunch.

Freya - Glowing warm purple shimmer on black.

Fyre & Ice - Varying hues of pink and purple on a deep black background.

Immortality - A rainbow of sparkle in soft black.

Meerkat - Vibrant pink-purple with gold shimmer and sparkle highlight.

Nijiro - Ivory with rainbow sparkles

Otherworld - A pale "ghostly" aqua shimmer with glimmers of turquoise and blue sparkle.

Parental Advisory - Vivid shimmery royal purple. This has an awesome payoff with color. Wish it wasn't my free one cuz I would have more in the jar. Oh well, next time.

Purgatory - Almost metallic red shines over a black base

Shenanigans - A rainbow of sparkle fills rich, metallic gold over a dark base. I thought this actually looked better without the primer. I'll never wear it without but I'm just sayin

Tyr - An chartreuse on black which looks like an olive color.

Wicked - Deep, dark purple with turquoise shimmer.

Swatches
The top has primer, the bottom has nothing.

Bastet, Biker Chic, Callipygian, and Dinosaur Plushie

Freya, Fyre & Ice, Immortality, and Meerkat

Nijiro, Otherworld, Parental Advisory, and Purgatory

Shenanigans, Tyr, and Wicked

This was a foil attempt with Purgatory. I don't think applying these wet is going to pay off. At least not with the black based ones. I might try to get a sticky base since I think they probably look best with it. I bet some of these would make awesome nail polishes.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.