5/25/2012

Big Kitty animal print differences





I have seen people get rude about labeling a look incorrectly. So I thought I would post this so you can see the difference. It's funny that I never hear anyone say "This is jaguar print" though I'm sure I've seen prints just like that. Anyways, here are the differences.

 
  • Leopard: These cats have a pattern that looks flower like (called rosettes) in large numbers with a slightly different color inside.
  • Jaguar: Jaguars' markings also include rosetted dots but they sometimes have spots in the center as well as a darker, thicker outline. Typically, there are larger rosettes in smaller numbers on this species.
  • Cheetah: No rosettes here, the Cheetahs have solid, evenly-distributed spots.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.