5/17/2012

Just an FYI...

If you bought any of these shoes, there is a class action suit to get a refund of some of your money:

Skechers Shape-ups...................$40.00
Skechers Resistance Runner.......$42.00
Skechers Toners.........................$27.00
Skechers Tone-ups.....................$20.00

The link to the site is... http://www4.ftc.gov/bcp/cases/skechers/index.shtm

This is not spam just so you know. I bought a few pairs of these and can tell you the Shape-Ups are a joke. They did absolutely nothing for me. I have Fibromyalgia and believe these helped cause some of my flare-ups. I switched to a different shoe and have been felling somewhat better. Anyways, just wanted to pass the info along.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.