5/02/2012

Metallic Green and Sapphire Water Marble

So this was the second time water marbling and first for doing all nails. Talk about time consuming! I chose two colors I thought would look great together and they do but it is harder to see the marble effect. The green seemed to take over. 
It looks cool but I could have made it better. I really wanted a metallic marble and should have looked harder because I remembered I have a few other SH Chrome colors. The White Gold would have looked awesome. Oh well... next time :) What do you think of my marble job?



My left hand thumb is the best one out of all my fingers. 


The color on the left is Sally Hansen Chrome Sapphire and the color on the right is Kleancolor Metallic Green.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.