5/10/2012

She Who Dares to use My Dark Magic

I painted my nails with Mac Formidable! and decided to make it a Mac Venomous Villains day. I grabbed both of my mineral shadows plus a few others and came up with this look.  

 I don't use these shadows very often because they are dark. Another reason is because I have so much other stuff. I love how sparkly these are. I didn't want to go overboard with the sparkle so I swept the color on with my brush which gives it a softer touch.  



Primer/base: UD Primer Potion
Inner Corner: Sugarpill Lumi
Inner Lid: Giorgio Armani ETK 21Obsidian Grey
Lid: Fuchsia part of Mac My Dark Magic
Outer V: Purple part of Mac My Dark Magic
Crease: Green part of Mac She Who Dares
Brow Bone: Green part of Mac She Who Dares
Highlight: Sugarpill Lumi
Upper Lid Liner: Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack on upper lid and waterline.
Lower Lid Liner: Placed blue part of Mac She who dares on top of Blacktrack on my waterline and right below lashes using Illamasqua Sealing Gel.
Mascara: UDD Eyelash Primer and Giorgio Armani ETK


The Mac Blue/Green shadow is She Who Dares, The Mac Fucshia/purple shadow is My Dark Magic, The metallic gray is Giorgio Armani 21 Obsidian Grey, and the white with teal shimmer is Sugarpill Lumi.

Illamasqua Sealing Gel and Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack

Different light setting on camera which makes the colors more saturated.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.