5/07/2012

Cracked Opal Marina

I just received another free polish from Zoya and really wanted to use it. It is a dusty blue shimmer. I thought it looked close to a denim color. I bought Nicole by OPI Opal Texture yesterday and thought it would look great on top.

 I love the Nicole by OPI Opal Texture!! It is so glittery and iridescent. It does overshadow the base color in the light but I'm totally ok with that.
This is Zoya Marina

This is Nicole by OPI Opal Texture

This pic is at half light. Full light would look like pink glitter nails.

This is a shade shot... at least my attempt at 2 in the morning :)


Here are a few more bases with the Opal Texture over them. I think the darker colors work best. Just my opinion.

This is a pic of the Opal Texture over WnW Black Creme with CND Super Shiny Top Coat

This is a pic of the Opal Texture over Sephora + Pantone Universe Tangerine Tango Matte with Kleancolor Madly Matte over it. I don't think it's a very good matte top coat.

This is the Opal Texture over 2 coats of Milani Whitest White with CND Super Shiny Top Coat.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.