9/01/2012

Grey-t To Meet Your Magenta

I wanted to use my new Essence polish Grey-t To Be Here. I wanted to really show off the light pink/orange glitter shimmer. I have a pic below that shows off the shimmer the best. I have to add that I thought I threw away my cheap reinforcement stickers but I managed to find them :(  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

I wanted to do something different but time constraints caused me to do something easier and quicker. The WnW is a fast dry polish so it didn't take too long to get to the next step.

So I used WnW How I Met Your Magenta for the base/half moon. I applied 2 coats.

This is Essence Grey-t To Be Here. I love the light grey color and the shimmer is a bonus. I applied 2 coats here too.

So here you can see the 2 different colors shown in the shimmer. Towards the top you can see the light golden orange shimmer. The primary shimmer is the pink you see in the middle.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.