9/08/2012

Fall Into Autumn Challenge! 2 - Apples

So here is challenge number 2. I really liked the other manis from the ladies doing the Fall Into Autumn challenge. I wanted to do something different. Since me and a nail art brush don't get along too well, I found 3 different apple fimo sticks and threw on a few slices of each.


I used Kleancolor Melon Green for the base. The glitter was something I mixed up consisting of red, matte green, matte yellow, and satin white glitter. It is a nice subtle mix.

I look at my nails and wonder where the caramel dipping sauce is! 


Check out these other Apple manis...
Hannah from Polished Prisms
Stephanie from A Little Polish
Suer from Creative Nail Design By Sue
Katee from A Girl And Her Polish
Ashley from One Nail to Another
Karine Assemien from Karinea0a
Kayono Lan (aka Johanna) from Neues vom Kellerkind
Charlotte-Louise from Charlotte's Nails
Alyson Epstein from Beads. Nails. Food.
Maribeth from Obsessive Cosmetic Hoarders Unite
Angie from Our Painted World
Alethia from Never-Ending Nail Art
Sarah from Dakila's
Amanda from Mandy's Polish
Lisa from Lisa's Nail Obsession
Kelly from Nails for the Sake of Sanity
Stephanie from All Things Beautiful
Sharra from The Blahg


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love the apples on the green!!! and the glitter is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was worried the green would distract from the apples.

      Delete
  2. I love those little fimo slices. I can't wear them myself because I'm a picker but I looooove just having them lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.