9/17/2012

Fall Into Autumn Challenge! 3 - School Spirit

So I decided to use my high school for this week's challenge. I went to South Kitsap High School in Port Orchard, WA. We are the SK Wolves. Our school colors are... Maroon, Gold, White

 I graduated in 1996 and watched our football and baseball teams win state championships. I was in the SK Marching band for my Sophomore year. I quickly got out of band because I didn't want to be referred to as a "band geek". I also played volleyball for a year. 

I decided to show off some nail. I haven't sported any type of french mani lately because I had a polish stain my nails. They are pretty again :) I used 3 different colors for my look... OPI Cabana Banana, Revlon Ruby Ribbon, and Orly White Tips.

For the paw prints, I used stamp plates Cheeky CH27 and Bundle Monster BM-323. 



Port Orchard is a pretty small town. Six people I went to school with during my three year sentence went in to the pros. That is crazy, right?




Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love the paw prints and the accent nail. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really starting to love my dotting tools :)

      Delete
  2. The paw prints are really cute! Love the colors for this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy to have polishes that are the exact school colors. I also love the paw prints... might have to do a doggy inspired mani... I'll call it "Ode to Tasha"

      Delete
  3. Can I use that South Kitsap logo picture on an SK class of 1988 Facebook group page?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.