9/21/2012

Framed Lace Material

So I'm currently watching the iHeartRadio concert. It is so awesome! Green Day is on right now. I'm a bit sad I will miss most of tomorrow's line-up. Hopefully I can at least see the last few acts. Anyways, I am going out tomorrow and painted my nails to go with my dress... it is burgundy and white. There isn't any lace on it so I added some of my own.
I'm actually going to a ballet. It is Cinderella. I haven't ever been to one so I hope it's good. It is def something different. The tickets cost the same as a concert ticket. 
This is Ulta Material Girl. It is a burgundy holo. I really like how the sparkle shows through the lace.

For the stamp, I used my A34 plate and 5 different lace patterns. I then decided to paint a frame around the lace. I think it turned out really cute. 





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.