9/19/2012

Knackered Wednesday

So I got my Ulta package in the mail a few days ago. They were having a BOGO sale for Butter London polishes (limit 2) so I got Knackered and Dodgy Barnett. I do have to say that I am glad I got Knackered. Although the application is really thin, it is a really pretty color. It has to be worn over another color because it would take way too many coats to get it to an opaque finish. I thought Zoya Wednesday would be perfect for showing off the different colors that Knackered  reflects. I have seen purple, green, and gold.


This is Zoya Wednesday. It's from the Beach and Surf collection. It is such a pretty medium turquoise color. I applied 2 coats.

Knackered is a sheer, "twinkling oyster" shade flecked with micro holographic glitter. I applied 2 coats of this too. I can see a little bit of the brush strokes but I have def seen worse!

I think you can see the gold and purple reflections in this picture. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.