9/13/2012

September Birchbox

So I received my September Birchbox yesterday. I got a few things I am excited about! I think Birchbox is the best subscription service I have tried so far. I definitely get more than $10 use from what comes in each box. 

This is a mini of Color Club Insta-This. It is a really pretty royal blue creme. Funny thing is I just bought a royal blue creme this past week.


Here it is using 2 coats and a TC. It is just so pretty.

This is a Twistband. I have a few of these and love them. They are hair friendly :)

This is Vasanti BrightenUp!. It is an enzymatic face rejuvenator enriched with papaya micro-crystals and aloe. It says it improves skin texture which tends to get dry in the winter. I hope it works nicely.

This is Dr. Jart+ BB cream. I'll check it out. I really like my Boscia BB cream so this may get use from someone in my friend circle.

I love Fekkai! I've used these before and still use the color care serum. My fav is the caviar line. It saved my over-processed bleach white hair back when I did the blonde/dk. brown 2 tone look. Now, my blonde is more natural looking though I am thinking of adding some color to it.

I like these a lot. These are mesh that go around your brush to keep them from getting damaged. I think these are perfect for the brushes in my travel bag. 

This link gives me referral points which I can use towards product on the site.  Once you sign up for your own Birchbox, you’ll get a referral code to share with friends and followers!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.