9/04/2012

I got a Julep Maven box!!

I had seen a Julep ad and thought I would check it out. I received $10 off my first month for signing up. I figure that I can at least spend $10 and get some polishes. I ended up with 5 nice polishes. They applied so nicely on my polish wheel. One coat was perfect coverage. I still need to test it on a real nail.



Julep Emma is a seashell pink shimmer. It is very sheer and would look great over a base color. I bet it would really show off the seashell color over white.

This is 1 coat without a top coat.

Julep Chelsea is a violet, purple, and silver multi-dimensional glitter. I really like small glitter polishes. 

This is 1 coat with a top coat to give the glitter a bit of life.

Julep Claire is a sky blue creme.
This is one coat without a top coat.

Julep Rose is a juicy watermelon red creme. I don't wear much red but maybe around Christmas I can wear it with a nice homemade glitter polish over it.

This is 1 coat without a top coat.

Julep Sasha is a fresh, cantaloupe melon creme.

This is 1 coat without a top coat.

I really like these. I think Rose, Emma, and Chelsea are a nice add to my collection. I think I already have colors really close to Claire and Sasha. 

As a Julep Maven, I receive a box of nail polish and other goodies once a month. The monthly subscription of only $19.99 + tax delivers exclusive access to at least $40 worth of products handpicked to suit your style. It is similar to my Birchbox and MyGlam subscriptions only better. They send an email previewing your upcoming Julep Maven Box on the 20th of each month. If you don't like it, log into your account between the 20th and the 24th to submit your request. They ship the Julep Maven Box the same day you're charged, on the 27th of each month. Here is my referral link if you are interested... http://www.julep.com?r=23645551



I have to say, I think getting the first box was a deal. I got all 5 for about $2 a piece. Now I wait to see what is in the next box to see if this is actually worth it. Have you tried the Julep subscription? Do you like it?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.