9/30/2012

My Pain In The Grass mani

So on Saturday I went to an all day concert called Pain In The Grass. I got to see a few of my favorite bands... Chevelle, Three Days Grace, and The Offspring. The only thing that bugged the whole day was the grass was seriously wet even though it hasn't rained in forever. I wore a cute top with these colors in it. 

I wore 5 different polishes here... Zoya Luna, OPI Crown Me Already, Wet n Wild Black Creme, China Glaze Heli-Yum, and Milani Whitest White. I went a little crazy on the dots but it's still pretty cute.

The WnW Black Creme polish was looking pretty gummy and caused a few strings across my nails. It really shows up on my thumb. My OPI Crown Me Already is also needing some help because it seems a little dried out too. So weird. At least I have the stuff to fix it.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.