9/20/2012

My September Ipsy bag

For those of you who don't already know, MyGlam is now Ipsy. The site has quite a few new things added. You should check it out! The monthly subscription is still the same. Anyways, on to my goodies :)

This is what I got this month.

This is the nice little black bag with a wrist strap. I see myself using it for a "to go" kind of bag.

This is a Mirabella eyeshadow in Semiformal. I think it is full size and will be going in my z-palette with my MUG shadows.

Here is another full size Andrea's Choice Circus nail polish in Tightrope. It is a neon purple color. I know I already have colors like this but I still love getting nail polish in my bag.

Here is a mini Jane. lip gloss in Sparkle Pink. It goes on pretty sheer for a more natural look. I like it since I prefer more neutral colors for my lips. I have to admit, it has been forever since I have seen a Jane. product. I heard they are coming back so maybe this is the start.

This is Carols Daughter MonoiSplit End Sealer. It is a cute pump. The product is a cream and dries without being oily or sticky. I can't even tell it was on my fingers.

The last thing I got was a full size Soho smudge brush. The bristles are nice and soft.

I thought I would show off my brush guard I got in my Birchbox this month. Too cool right?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.