9/06/2012

Leopard 'n Lace

I bought a 6 mini set from Hard Candy and a couple taupe colors at Walmart the other day and thought I would use a few. I have a bunch of new polishes to use soon. I recently bought 6 Zoya polishes when they had the buy 1 get 1 free. I bought 6 so I could get free shipping... 6 polishes for $24. Not too shabby.

 
  On the left is Pure Ice Taupe Drawer and the left is Hard Candy Beetle. I already had Beetle before I bought the 6 polish set at Walmart. I'll probably give this small one to my friend Alisa. So, I started off with 2 coats of Pure Ice Taupe Drawer and 1 coat of Hard Candy Beetle. 

I used my Konad m57 plate and WnW French White Crème for the stamps.

Do you see the leopard print in the lace? I think it is cute and matches perfectly.

Here is some duochrome magnificence! Love it!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I've tagged you with a Kreativ Blogger award! View my post for details. :)
    http://www.applypolishhere.com/2012/09/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have passed it along to 5 lucky bloggers :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.