9/25/2012

Shattered Flurry

I recently purchased Sally Hansen In A Flurry and wanted to try it out. It is part of the SH Fall line and probably still available. It is very pretty on it's own but I hardly ever wear a polish alone. I usually do something to it. I was going to stamp it but didn't feel like doing it when I had the free time. 

I started off with 2 coats of Sally Hansen In A Flurry. In A Flurry is a blackened base packed with blue, purple, green, and gold shimmer! I topped it off with Pure Ice Shattered.

I tried applying the Shattered sideways on my ring finger but it decided to do it's own thing. It is the only one I did that to. The green color reminds me of the Hulk. 


CLOSE-UP!!! Look at the pretty shimmer peeking through :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I am still in love with the crackle look!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still love it too! It's the easiest nail art I've ever done.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.