9/27/2012

Blue-Eyed Girl

I have to say this polish has been the hardest to capture with my cam. The pictures def don't do it any justice. I have to say Kleancolor makes some really pretty polishes. I have gotten quite a few compliments on this one. This one is in my top 5 favs from Kleancolor. 

This is the polish... Kleancolor Blue-Eyed Girl. It is a cobalt blue jelly with 2 different sized light turquoise blue hex glitters. During application, the glitter tries to gather at the tip of the nail. I ended up moving some glitters to the bottom of my nails to make it look a bit more even.

It is so mesmerizing! I didn't realize it right away but I did my "polish nails and go to bed" routine. I had to wake up early and rushed out of the house. When I was walking in the sun, I really noticed them.

I tried to think of what I could do to zest these up but I couldn't bring myself to cover the polish with anything except super shiny top coat :)

Here is a better pic of my thumb. You can see all of the glitter laying in different layers. My sister said it looks 3D. Very cool right? Now I want to wear another similar polish... I might even try to make one!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.