9/12/2012

Absolutely Rusalka

I have been falling behind on my manis! I haven't been feeling very well the past week. Anyways, I have this pretty mani. It is simple... glitter polish over creme base. I did however create this glitter polish about a month ago and am happy to show it off.

For my base, I used Essie Absolutely Shore. I is a very light sea foam green creme. I only used 2 coats because I knew I was putting the glitter polish over it. It probably would need another coat to be streak free. I think it would be a perfect jelly sandwich polish.


This is Rusalka. It is full of light aqua, teal and purple matte hex glitter, white bars, small white hexes, fine purple hexes, and purple/green iridescent squares in a light shimmer base.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.