9/19/2012

Circles 'n Plaid

Plaid and Circles... who doesn't love that? I was playing around and somehow thought I'd practice with my striping brushes and dotting tools. I still need some practice! 

This is Zoya Edyta. I originally thought I had grabbed my Feifei but it got all mixed up. I really need to get organized. I also used Color Club Disco Nap and Orly White Tips for the lines and circles.

I think I am finally good with using my dotting tools. I got so excited the last time I used them that I used them again. I made the dots look like circles by putting a drop of the base color inside the big dots. I need to figure out how to draw nice thin lines. I thought I was doing good at first but quickly realized they were big fat ones.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.