8/31/2012

Lucky me... Facebook gone right!

I belong to an exclusive nail polish group on Facebook called Polish-aholics Anonymous. A fellow group member, Marnie, decided to sell off some of her polishes in grab bags. For a total cost of $20, I got 7 polishes and shipping was included! I have to say, I am very happy with what she sent me. I didn't take a pic of the 2 Blow Pops she sent. I gotta say I scored. That is a Lynn on the right.


 First off, this is Lynnderella Connect The Dots. It's an awesome black and white hex, bar, and speckled glitter. This is my very first Lynnderella and it was the first one I ever wanted. I am just so excited to use this soon :)

Here is a swatch of 2 coats. I didn't apply a TC.

This is Ulta Material Girl. It is a burgundy polish with rainbow holographic glitter and a nice shimmer. I think this is a nice holo polish. 

Here is a swatch of 2 coats. I applied a TC to make it nice and sparkly.

This is Zoya Edyta. It can be best described as a complex mixture of gold, olive, blue-green and smoky grey with a sparkling metallic finish. Since I buy almost all Zoya polishes from their site, I would have never considered this polish. I am glad I got it because it is amazing.

Here is a swatch of 2 coats. I applied a TC to make it nice and sparkly.

This is Avon Ruby Slipper. It is a really pretty, sparkly red. I don't have many red polishes so this is a nice addition. It is also my first Avon polish ever.

Here is a swatch of 2 coats. I applied a TC to make it nice and sparkly.

This is Revlon Not So Blueberry. It is a nice purple/blue color with a strong silver based shimmer. And it smells like blueberries. 

Here is a swatch of 2 coats. I didn't apply a TC.

This is Revlon Stunning. It is a clear base full of holo glitter. It applies light coats so you can adjust how much holo you wanna go.

Here is a swatch of 2 coats. I didn't apply a TC.

This is a mini Sephora by OPI Cab Fare. I think I need to wear it soon to enjoy it in the sun :)

Here is a swatch of 2 coats. I applied a TC

And again, thank you so much Marnie!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.