8/04/2012

I found my BB Cream!!!

A few months ago I was looking for a good BB cream that was moisturizing and had light coverage. I found the one for me :)  
It is Boscia BB cream that is self adjusting. It has some SPF which is nice too. It applies nicely and gives a slight glow. It isn't obnoxious like the Too Faced creams. I think the Too Faced BB Creams are more like highlighters/bronzers but it's just my opinion.

 
Here is a dollop of the BB cream on my hand. It already looks like it matches but my face is a bit lighter than my hand.

Here it is blended on my hand. The few light freckles that were near the cream have been almost completely covered up. This is good because I have freckles and a little redness between my eyebrows. Anyways, I just wanted to share my awesome find :)



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just nominated you for a Leibster Award. Check out the details here: Liebster Award

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.