8/03/2012

Re-Freshing Minty Chip

This just makes me crave some mint chocolate chip ice cream and I don't usually eat that flavor :)  I love this... especially since my fav color is green. I also love using just black and white glitters. Simple and cute.



 To extend the life of my Lush Lacquer Minty Chip, I decided to put a coat over a mint color. I also didn't want it to be over-powered by the glitter layers. Sometimes, a little is just enough :)

I used two coats of China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint. I love the light pastel mint green. I would say I need to use it more but I really have a bunch of polishes I should use more.

So I am sporting Lush Lacquer's Minty Chip for the first time. I swatched it not too long ago. It is chock full of different types/sizes of white and black glitters in a nice green shimmer base. 
 
Look at the shimmer! I like how it has a slight color change with the shimmer. The shimmer is a bit greener than the Re-Fresh Mint polish which gives it a subtle shift.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.