8/29/2012

Frenched Fuchsia

I realized it had been quite a while since I rocked a french mani. I was in the mood for bright pinks so this is what I came up with.

 
So I made this polish. I haven't thought of a cute name for it yet. I love the pink cream color. I was striving for something lighter but I guess I added one too many drops of my cherry red jelly color. I hate how much glitter is stuck around the inside of the bottle. As you can see, there are purple and pink squares, silver holo hexes, red and light pink small hexes, and a light pink shimmer. I still can't believe I bought Mac Reflects to put in polishes. It definitely gives off a pretty glow.

So I used 3 coats of this polish for my base. I think 2 coats would have been just fine. You can see the glitter in lower layers of the polish which is good being that it is so creme-y. 

I used Kleancolor Metallic Fuchsia for my tips. I gotta say I love the way most Kleancolor polishes are almost good with one coat. I only used one here on my tips. 

Do you like it?




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I can imagine it's annoying with all the glitter getting stuck around the edges, but it does look awesome in the bottle lol. Really cute manicure :) I've just ordered myself a few (ahem...) kleancolors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment. There is nothing wrong with Kleancolors except for the smell. I have to say my favorite out of the ones I have is a new one I haven't even swatched yet... Chunky Holo Clover! It is sooooooo pretty. I love green. I wish my car was green but black isn't so bad. I put a cute blue hello kitty bow on it :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.