8/31/2012

Lazy Days of Summer 13 - Inspired by something in your house

So I found a candle set in my spare bedroom that was sitting off in the corner. I had bought it and found no where to put it so it got stored. When I saw it, I knew it was the mani I wanted to do. It is an olive green/cream weave inspired candle. I especially liked not having to draw straight, neat lines! Me and the nail art brushes still don't get along.


Here is a pic of me and the candle. Pretty good right? I think I should have made the lines a bit darker. I had to mix white and yellow polish together to get the color I used.

I used Zoya Yara for the base of my look. I love the old gold shimmer it has. 


Check out these other manis inpired by something in their houses...





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.