8/23/2012

Lazy Days of Summer 11 - Summer Days

So I tried to come up with a good summer day theme but nothing specific came to mind so I just did a summer mani. Nothing says summer more than neon colors. I have to add that I love doing gradients. They are super pretty and too easy!

So I made this polish right before putting it on. It is full of black, white, pink, silver, and neon yellow hexes, hot pink  shreds, purple micro-slices, and super tiny black squares. It is fun throwing a polish together. Not enough creative juices flowing to give it a name... maybe Yellow is the new Pink.

This pic shows the different glitters better than in the bottle. You can really see the purple micro-slices.

These are the 2 colors I used for my gradient. I applied the sponged gradient over a layer of my glitter polish to get a peek through look. The left color is CC Laser Pink and the right is CC Wink, Wink, Twinkle. Both are neon but not as bright when sponged on. 



Check out these other Summer Day manis...

http://www.agirlandherpolish.com/2012/07/lds-challenge-day-11-summer-days.html



Photobucket

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.