8/20/2012

Lazy Days of Summer 10 - Favorite Fruit

While Watermelon isn't exactly my favorite fruit, it is my favorite summer fruit. I think of watermelon at parties and BBQ's. Dang... now I want some watermelon!

 I had to dig through a bunch of polish to come up with the right combo. I think I need to reorganize my polishes... maybe by color so I can find things easier.
So these are the outside of the watermelon... I used one coat of SH Parrot and two coats of CG Sour Apple. I of course waited for it to be completely dry before going further.

I used CG Broken Hearted for the inside of the watermelon. I was going to add seeds but thought it was pretty as is.


Does this remind you of watermelon?

Check out these other fruity manis...



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.