8/11/2012

Wildly Un-zipped

It has definitely been a while since I used a stamped image on my nails. I was rummaging through my plates and thought something new and different would be cool. I am not a huge fan of my Mash plate collection but I do like this zipper image. I think this looks cool with the glitter underneath the stamped image.

This look originally started off way different. I had a really pretty green and decided to add a silver zipper... well the silver barely showed up. I decided to start over and use different colors. I came up with this.
I used one coat of Sally Hansen Aquamarine Chrome and two coats of China Glaze Prism. This is the first time I've worn Prism. I think it needs to move forward in my rotation :)

I used one coat of Color Club Wild at Heart. I followed the zipper with the polish and filled in any small areas that it missed.

I used the zipper image from my Mash-22 plate. I stamped the image using Wet n Wild Black Creme.

You can see the opened zipper better at this angle.

Here it is in the sun. You can see more of the holo effect in the CC Wild at Heart.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.