8/16/2012

August Birchbox and Glambag :)

I got both of my sample subscriptions in the mail yesterday. I gotta say I loved both of them. I think I'll use everything in both boxes. That doesn't always happen.

My Birchbox... The theme is Beauty School.

First thing I opened was Miss Jessie's Quick Curls. I am hoping this tames my hair. It gets pretty unruly at times... like yesterday! It has a nice light scent.

I also received  a full sized Lid Last Shadow Pen by Pixi. The color is Shell Sheen. It is a pretty light peachy-pink color. I can see me using it as a highlight for the inner corners of my eye or just as a quick liner swipe.

The box also had a sample of Viva La Juicy La Fleur by Juicy Couture. I like this scent.

I got a sample of Beauty Fixation Makeup Remover. There are 4 swabs included. You have to break them to get the remover to flow to the end with the swab. These seem like they would be good for fixing makeup when you are out.

The last thing included in my box was a Schick Hydro Silk razor. I'm gonna save this for later since I just bought a new razor with plenty of refills.

This Birchbox link gives me referral points which I can use towards product on the site.  Once you sign up for your own Birchbox, you’ll get a referral code to share with friends and followers!


My Glam Bag... This month's theme is Endless Summer.

I got another nail polish from Andrea's Choice Circus collection. Spectacle is a vibrant neon orange.

I also received a pair of facial items from eclos... Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream and Cellular Activator Facial Serum. They are supposed to be used together for best performance. The cream scent reminds me of trees. Def organic!

My bag also contained a roll-on scent from Demeter. The scent is Dragon Fruit. It has a light sweet fruity scent. I would eat it if I could :)

I got a S.A.L.T.Y. cosmetics pigment too. It is an iridescent creme base with purple pearl. I have similar pigments that reflect different colors. I love wearing purple eye makeup so I am excited to use this.

And there was a bonus in the bag... a glam gloss! Bonus... it smells like watermelon :)

Here are swatches from the 3 makeup items...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.