8/17/2012

Textured Cold Stone

I saw this post on TBD blog where they did a matte/glossy textured look and decided I had to try it out. I didn't follow their directions but I did copy the idea. I love the way the dots looked like water drops.

 They used a black polish and matte topcoat. I used a matte polish and Gelous.
I used 2 coats of CG Stone Cold as my base. I cut some mani guides in half to get the lines. I also used a few dotting tools for the dots.

This pic shows it off the best... at least I think so.


I have to say my mani didn't stay nice for too long. I had to change it the next day. It is perfect for a night out or other special occasions.

http://thebeautydepartment.com/2012/08/nailed-it-8/


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very nice :) I was looking at this polish yesterday thinking maybe I need it. Now I'm more convinced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it. Got it on clearance at Sally's.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.