6/09/2012

TUTORIAL - Acid Neons - Sleek Acid Palette

I found a tutorial for the Sleek i-Divine Acid Palette. It is similar to my other neon look but I used the tutorial to do this look. It is very easy! I wore a matching headband with a cute florescent orange flower on it.
There is no talking in this video. There is music so it's not exactly boring. Check it out and let me know what you think.


The only thing I found wrong in the video is when it says to apply true purple, it means the fucshia/purple color which is the top left color. I ended up using the purple first and noticed it didn't look the same as on the video so I added the fuschia/purple color and blended.

The five colors with hearts are the colors used. 

Primer: UDPP
Cream base: Loreal HIP Cream Shadow Paint in Secretive
Top lid liner: Physicians Formula Eye Booster in Ultra Black
Lower lid liner: UD 24/7 liner in Perversion, UD 24/7 liner in Ransom, and Buxom Insider liner in pearl
Waterline: UD 24/7 liner in Perversion







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.