6/17/2012

Body Art Stencils

So I bought the UD Starlight Glitter Body Art kit a few months ago. I haven't used it because I'm not fond of the stencils it came with. I recently purchased the Tulip Body Art stencil kit in the Pop/Punk version. It came with 25 different stencils. They are definitely cute!

Here are the stencils. I think there are a few that will never be worn but that's to be expected when you buy packs of pretty much anything. I'm ready to pull out a wife beater and army boots to go with my new tats :D






 




I did a small star on my hand and it stayed like you wouldn't believe. I had to do some serious scrubbing to get it off. It is so mush better than I had expected. Now I have to get some real use out of it!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.