6/28/2012

The Summer Fun Challenge Day 4

When I thought of summer's scorching temps, the sun came to mind... a no brainer. I thought it would be cool to do half suns instead of half moons. I thought a red to orange gradient seemed like a fitting idea. I put the red closest to the sun because it is the hottest place. I think they are kinda cute :)


This is my base color. I used CG
I used reinforcement stickers and nail striping tape to make sun... gradient the rest

From the left... Sinful Colors Fire Red and Kleancolor Red

From the left... Pantone + Sephora Tangerine Tango creme and Kleancolor Mango

What do you think? I know my thumb is a bit off but hey, the sun goes down in many different places :)





Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is really pretty =) I decided to go a slighty less traditional route with mine xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I like your ideas with the rain and clouds too... very suitable for where I live too.

      Delete
  2. I love these! A really cute twist on a gradient mani :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were very easy to do... good thing too cuz it's been a busy week!

      Delete
  3. THis is so cute, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, so creative! And very neatly done too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.