6/01/2012

Metallic Half Moon

Here is some metallic goodness! After doing my nail polish inventory, I decided to used some of my newer polishes. I have a huge amount that haven't been used. I'm going to try to use them in up coming nail looks.

I had fun wearing this combo. I even matched my makeup! I didn't get a chance to take pics of it but it looked cool.

So the colors I used were all Kleancolor polishes... Metallic Sapphire, Metallic Pink, and Chunky Holo Bluebell. I used one coat of each. The metallic polishes are completely opaque in one coat whis is great for adding a design. The holo glitter was really hard to see because I only used one thin coat.

In the indoor light, the Metallic Sapphire looked almost purple against the Metallic Pink. I decided to take a pic holding the bottle to show it is blue.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.