6/08/2012

Spotted Stones

I was in a super hurry to get my nails done before work. I remembered my Rimmel Grey Matter is a 60 seconds dry so I grabbed that. I looked down and saw my Sticks n Stones polish and knew what I was going to do. I took quite a few different polishes for this look but I think it was worth it.

I applied two coats of Rimmel Grey Matter, one coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust, and two coats of confetti polish depending on which nail I was doing. I used the Fairy Dust because CB Sticks 'n Stones actually has some small flecks of holographic glitter. 

Here are the three confetti polishes... All That Glitters Spotty Dottie Dark, Cover Band Sticks 'n Stones, and All That Glitters Spotty Dottie Light. Both Spotty Dottie polishes have 2 sizes of matte hex glitter and matte bars in a clear base. The Sticks 'n Stones has different sizes of matte white and black hexes and bars with sparse holo glitter. 

Here is my middle finger with Sticks 'n Stones

Here is my thumb with Spotty Dottie Dark

Here is my ring finger with Spotty Dottie Light

I chopped up my cuticles and skin today and they are not happy. The weather has made everything dry... lips, skin, cuticles, etc. It's very weird because last week I was ok and well moisturized.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.