6/04/2012

Shenanigans nails

I decided I was going to wear my Fyrinnae Shenanigans pigment and decided to paint my nails to match. Sometimes I love being matchy matchy. The headband I wore also matched. My clothes however didn't because my uniform is a dark blue polo with black pants and shoes.
I think the polish combo came out almost exact to the pigment. When I wore the pigment, I used the Pixie Epoxy so it adhered to my eyes perfectly.  
This is the Fyrinnae Shenanigans pigment. It is a gold base with a holographic sparkle.

These are the two polishes I used. The left one is Kleancolor Coffee Addict and the right one is China Glaze Golden Enchantment. I again am wearing another polish that has never been worn. The Kleancolor Coffee Addict is a metallic brown which isn't a color I would normally wear but it came in my set. I also don't really wear the China Glaze Golden Enchantment because it is gold holo and I am not a fan of gold.

So I used 2 coats of the Coffee Addict and 2 coats of the Golden Enchantment. 

This is me trying to show off some of the holographic sparkle.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.