6/25/2012

Across the Surf

I was going to try doing a ruffian but was too tired when I was polishing my nails. I used some of my mani guides and made a point. I think they are nice but would be really cool if I spent a little bit more time on them.

This is the second time wearing this Deborah Lippmann polish and I just love it. I think I try not to use it because it is so pretty. Sorry about my cuticles... I thought I had done a nice clean-up job but these pics prove something different. I would fix it and redo the pics but I need to get going on my week 3 challenge.
My fave DL polish... Across The Universe. I used 4 coats for the solid opaque look. I did thin coats if that matters to anyone.

This is one of my mini polishes... I have a bunch I didn't put in my polish inventory mainly because a few didn't have names. I might add them in. Anyways, this is Sally Girl Surf's Up.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.