6/23/2012

Excited to use these hopefully soon

I might be a little too excited to get my suspension base I ordered because I have bought a lot of different glitter for polishes. I will probably use these without creating them in a polish for now. 


I am hoping the base comes earlier than Polishious has posted on her site. She is hoping for home delivery by August 1st. I thought it would be earlier because she had mentioned 6 - 8 weeks from May 18th. Anyways, I'll get it when I get it. I am just excited to have some creations no one else has. These are just a little bit compared to what I have bought.

These are from Youmix

Also from Youmix

These are from Dazzle You

 Also from Dazzle You. Look at all of these cool matte glitters! 





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.