4/22/2012

Zoya Beach & Surf Summer 2012 Nail Polish Collection

When I bought my Zoya Arizona polish, I received two color spoons. This one is the Beach & Surf. I can't afford all of the colors and this works just as well. I have taken closer shots of the colors below. I love how these are bright. Definitely summer colors!




I started from the top left which are the Beach colors. 



Here are the first three colors... Reagan is a deep, cool fuchsia pink with subtle blue undertone.  Lara is a  medium magenta-rose pink with subtle yellow undertone. Shelby is a cherry blossom pink.
Arizona is a softened, bright citrus orange. Tracie is a faded, yellow-toned pistachio green with delicate silvery shimmer. Wednesday is a faded dirty medium turquoise with green undertone.

These next two pics show the Surf colors. They all have a shimmery, foil-like finish.


Carly is a very rich, bold, red-toned dark purple with iridescent red and silver metallic shimmer. Kimber is a rich, bright and saturated medium magenta pink with strong gold metallic shimmer. Rory is a medium mauve pink with lilac tones, gold and silver reflective metallic shimmer accents.
Myrta is a warm medium orange coral with red undertone, gold and silver metallic shimmer. Meg is a light yellow-toned mermaid green with heavy gold and silver metallic shimmer. Zuza is a deep, saturated, oceanic turquoise with gold and silver metallic shimmer.







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.