4/06/2012

Green Gold Mutiny

Yay for Spring time! I love wearing bright colors.


Started off with my Nars face primer, Mac Studio Fix in N5, and Mac Paint Pot in Let's Skate. 

Here are the pigment colors I used.







Primer/base: Mac paint pot in Let's Skate
Inner Lid: Mac Blonde Ambition/Mac Green Gold Crush Metal
Lid: Mac Guilded Green
Outer Lid: Mac Mutiny pigment
Outer V: Mac Rain Drop Crush Metal
Crease: Mac Mutiny
Brow Bone: Mac Mutiny
Highlight: NYX Glitter Mania pencil in Hampton (kind of hard to see in pic)

Liner: UD 24/7 liquid liner in perversion on my upper lid, Me Me Me Drama T'eyes eyeliner pen in emerald, and Mac Black Funk on my lower waterline. I also used Mutiny on my lower lash area.
Mascara: Giorgio Armani ETK




Did you notice my double winged eyeliner?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.