4/26/2012

Butterfly on Four Leaf Clover

Here is a very Springy mani. I wanted to do another contest and something different. My nails are long enough to put the butterfly stamp on my ring fingers. Normally my nails are shorter that this.


I put three coats of China Glaze Four Leaf Clover on my nails except my ring fingers. The color went on those later. I probably could have just  put two coats but I like knowing they are fully covered. 
I put two coats of WnW Bow In My Presence on my ring fingers. Has anyone noticed that Bow In My Presence is the dupe for CG Optical Illusion? Just a thought.
I used the two butterfly images from this plate. After stamping the image on each finger, I painter Four Leaf Clover around it. I had to fix a couple spots where I went onto the stamp but I think I did good for the most part.


Both ring fingers together make one pretty butterfly!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks :) I've been trying new styles and have been wanting to do this for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.